1. The Bible: We believe the Bible is God-inspired and is our ultimate authority (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
2. The Eternal Godhead: We believe God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14).
3. The Fall of Man: We believe that man created in the image of God, but by voluntary disobedience, fell from perfection (Romans 5:8).
4. The Plan of Salvation: We believe that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him. (John 3:16; Romans 5:8).
5. Salvation Through Grace: We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God by receiving the righteousness of Christ (Ephesians 2:8).
6. Repentance and Acceptance: We believe that upon sincere repentance and a wholehearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (1 John 1:9).
7. The New Birth: We believe that the change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is both real and discernible (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
8. Daily Christian Life: We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in faith (Hebrews 6:1).
9. Water Baptism: We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of the inward work of regeneration (Matthew 28:19).
10. The Lord’s Supper: We believe in the commemoration of Christ’s death through the partaking of bread and the juice of the vine, representing His body and blood offered for our salvation (Luke 22:14-20).
11. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit: We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to supply the believer with power to be Christ’s witness in the world (Acts 2:4).
12. The Spirit-Filled Life: We believe that it is the will of God that we walk by the power and the leading of the Holy Spirit daily (Galatians 5:22).
13. The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Galatians 5:22).
14. Moderation: We believe that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead to extremes or fanaticism (Philippians 4:5).
15. Divine Healing: We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith (James 5:14-16).
16. Church Relationship: We believe that it is the responsibility of believers to identify themselves with a local expression of Christ’s church (Acts 16:5; Hebrews 10:25).
17. Civil Government: We believe that governing authorities should be upheld at all times, except in the things opposed to the will of God (Romans 13:1-5).
18. The Final Judgment: We believe that all shall stand someday before God to be judged and there receive eternal life or death (2 Corinthians 5:10).
19. Heaven: We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3; Revelations 7:15-17).
20. Hell: We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment and separation from God for all who reject Christ as the Savior (Revelations 20:10-15).
21. Evangelism: We believe that leading people to saving faith in Jesus Christ is the most important responsibility of the church (James 5:20).
22. Tithes and Offerings: We believe that the method ordained by God for the support of His ministry is by the giving of tithes and freewill offerings (Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:7).