We are committed, over the 2010-2019 decade, to seeing ten years of the greatest ministry we have ever known. We believe during this “Decade of the King” we will see a ten-year stretch of time where King Jesus is glorified in the earth in an unparalleled way in our experience as we serve Jesus by serving the needs of people in our community, in our state, our nation and in our world. MissionTEN.8 is the ninth year of this “Decade of the King,” where New Song, through MissionTEN.8, is committed to the following areas:
Multiplication of Covenantal Communities
To connect, partner and serve in your community, email us.
To find out more about our Primary New Song Nashville Community Partners, please visit their websites:
To find out more about our other New Song Nashville Community Partners, please visit their websites:
God has given us global assignments with specific peoples and nations where we are to advance His Kingdom with His good news, love
To read more about our Global Partners, visit their
- Ron & Hanna
- Dan & Sheryl | Asia
- Dan & Nori Chesney | England
- Global Advance
- Ashish & Kristin Thomas | India
- Henrique & Kelsey Soares | India
- Josh & Dinu Kallimel, Advanced Leadership Training Center | India
- Living Hope Ministries | India
- Brian & Renee Alex | Italy
- Peter & Nancy Ochiel | Action Ministry, Kenya
- Joe & Laurie Pacheco | Mexico
- Foursquare Missions International
Gospel Outreach (GO) Teams
CLICK HERE to check out our teams for 2018!
CLICK HERE to complete the Global GO Team application process.
Pledge Card - Will You Give 2%?
What is 2%?
- 2% of the World’s population own 50% of the wealth.
- 2% of the median household income of a person in Middle Tennessee represents 100% of the median household income of 3 Billion people in the world
- 2% of the stock market’s value was lost the day after the 2012 election representing over $500 Billion or the annual income of 1.5 Billion of the world’s poorest people.
- 2% of our income would be the largest amount we have ever harvested for Missions in a year!
CLICK HERE to submit your pledge toward our goal of $155,000 for MissionTEN.8!
CLICK HERE to give to MissionTEN.8!