Pray for the local church, that a boldness and a love for Hindus will replace the fear of saying and doing the wrong thing. “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world.” (John 4:42)
1) Pray that more followers of Christ will be able to develop warm relationships with Hindu students, and have opportunities to share with them how Jesus can bring light into the darkest corners of their hearts.
2) Pray that Hindu students on campuses around the world would be open to God, and ultimately experience the love of Yeshu and embrace Him as the way to God.
3) pray for the emotional well-being of Hindu international students and scholars studying abroad, as they are far from family and friends.
1) Pray that people group movements towards Christ would happen among all of the many thousands of Hindu peoples and castes.
2) Pray that the selfless love of the Good Samaritan would be a model for Hindus worldwide of the Father’s equal love for all.
3) Pray for India’s current generation of young adults, that they would work with love and wisdom for justice among all the peoples of India, and right the many historical wrongs that racist casteism produced.
1) Pray that Hindus would see Jesus, who said of Himself, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
2) Pray for disciples of Christ, that they would find ways to join in the warmth of Diwali, the Festival of Lights, along with their Hindu neighbors, and find opportunities to share the Gospel.
3) Pray that Hindus around the world will come to know the true Light of the World, Jesus, in whom is full and abiding joy and hope.
1) Pray that Hindus at all stages of life would see their need for a light for the path of life, and have an opportunity to encounter the living Christ, whose blood cleanses us from all sins.
2) Pray that followers of Christ will reach out to Hindus and utilize presentations of the Gospel that honor the many noble ideals Hindus hold.
3) Pray that Hindus worldwide would have an awakened hunger to see after the Truth regardless of what stage of life they are in.
1) Pray that Hindus will encounter true freedom in Christ, and stop believing in superstitions that trap people in bondage and fear.
2) Pray that Hindus who are striving for spiritual purity would find true purity and peace in Jesus Christ, who has conquered death and is a treasure that does not face away.
3) Pray that all Hindu peoples will come to know God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.